Monday, October 10, 2011

Japanese festival ❤





♫♪ Hi everyone~! Last month me and my friends went to a Japanese Festival.~ I got up really early  (6:00 A.M.) (people should not be getting up this early on the weekend!! xD)  and got dropped off at my friends house with my sister. The reason we were getting dropped off was because my mom, dad and little brother were going to pick up our new puppy in Spokane! I was really excited to meet our her at the end of the day!
 The festival was really fun! There were performances, things to buy, and LOTS of koi fish!  We had a super yummy lunch of Sushi and Ramone. There were people in cosplay too, and lots of people in kimono's. The little girls looked sooo cute in there kimonos!!  ~~Here are some pictures from our day~~
P.S. A HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU TO AERI  FOR MAKING ME A HEADER AND A PIXEL!!!
Thank you so much Aeri!! I love them~!!! (〃^∇^)ノ You can visit Aeri's blog here~~↓ ↓ ↓
                                                                                  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓                           ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓                                                  ✿✿  http://aeridescent.blogspot.com/ ✿✿

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
                                                         ~Friends~
                                                          
                            

↓ ↓ ↓~ My outfit ~↓ ↓ ↓
❤  I was going for the Nana Kitade look. ☆
Vest: vintage
 Bloomers: Bodyline
Tie: The Abby Dawn collecttion
 
                                                                              ~Me~   (●*∩_∩*●)

                                                                  ☆HELLO KITTY☆

             SUPER  ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS IN KIMONOS!!!!
                ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                    
                                                  
                     ❤ Two very lovely girls,❤                      ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                ❤ who let me take there picture.         Bestest friends forever!!❤
                             ❤  ↓   ↓  ↓   ↓  ❤   ↓   ↓ ↓    ↓❤                                         ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ❤

                                                             ♫♪  We are so awesome. ☆
                                                       ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
                                                                                  ❤
                                                            


 ♫♪ A ÞéRƒéC† day ♫♫


                          ↑ ↑ ↑ Some kids with balloons.¸.•*´¨`*•.¸Us, eating lunch.↑ ↑ ↑

                                               I hope you liked this post!!
                                    ~~Next post i'll tell you about my art show.~~
                                                    ~~Byeee for now~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like your blog. ;) Omg I LOVE sushi! But what's Ramone? :)

    ReplyDelete