Saturday, October 29, 2011

Art Show~2011

               
 ✿ Every Wednesday I go to art class, and at the end of the year we have an art show at our local library. This is a chance for us to show the projects we worked on all year. We invite all of our family and friends to attend, plus we leave it up for a week so that library guests can visit our show. There is yummy food, and we all  dress up. I get really excited for it every year!                                        Me                             ~~~My art~~~



                                       


After the art show everyone came back to our house for dinner. We had a dance party and sang karaoke. I had such an awesome time! 
                                     
                                        

     
Stay tuned for my next post with me, your "on the scene Lolita Queen".♫♪



No comments:

Post a Comment