Tuesday, September 13, 2011

♫♪Lolita meet-up♫♪

❤In my last blog post I told you how excited I was for my Lolita meet-up.~ After getting dressed in all of my ruffly puffy skirts, fancy bloomers and fake eye lashes; I was ready to go~! It was a lovely sunny day in Seattle.~ First, we went to my favorite store in the  Japanese district; Uwajimaya~ A few people took pictures of us and one person even wanted to be in the picture WITH us! There were a lot of cute things to buy and really yummy foods to eat~~!! I bought LOTS of stickers, a Tokidoki note book, and Rilakkuma paper. After that, we went to the mall in Bellevue to hang out. We had such a good time❤!! Here are some photos from our day.~!
↓ ↓ Here's what I bought!!! ↓ ↓

                               ♫♪Me♫♪                                 



                                      


                                                          
                                             
                                                          
                                                          



                                                                     
                                            
                                                   
                             







                                        


                                                        




                                     


                                                                
                                                     ✿FRIENDS!!                                                   
                                       
♫♪Have a lovely day~! Stay tuned for my next post with me, your "on the scene Lolita Queen".♫♪

1 comment:

  1. wow ~~ I wish I had Lolifriends >.<;;

    I can dress up in Lolita and walk proudly through Hobart but it isn't the same on my own or with a plain family. :\

    You look like you had so much fun, and you looked gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete