Wednesday, September 7, 2011

!!ExCiTeD!!

☆Hello everyone!☆
I am super full of excitement! In just a few days I will be at a Lolita Meet-up!ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ What is a Lolita meet-up you ask? It is a group of girls that gather in Japanese Lolita clothing. There are TONS of different styles of Lolita- from Victorian to punk, and everything in between. I love all of the styles, and float back and forth between them all. I don't limit myself to just one aesthetic.  If you would like to learn more about "Lolita", you can check out this kawaii website.~~http://www.lolitafashion.org/index.php  (゚ヮ゚)

♫♪ Here are some photos of me dressed in Lolita! (〃^∇^)ノ Also, thanks to Aeri and Rosie for commenting on my first blog post~!! You guys are awesome!

                                                    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
        






                                                                ♫♪   Bye for now~!! ♫♪




2 comments:

  1. Wow, Narichan!! I love the photo in which you're holding what looks like a large polka dot balloon :3

    ReplyDelete